View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 04:56 PM   #95 (permalink)
Volk Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo Z
Volk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond reputeVolk Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Here's a pre comparison by cent of the major sports cars and the Supra. Z included.

https://www-cnet-com.cdn.ampproject....vrolet-ford%2F
His statements on the Nismo are a little off... the car still looks sexy as subjective as that is I still get a ton of looks and people saying it looks great. If you compare my nismo to that supra it's not like a Ferrari to a mustang...

Also he says the Nismo interior is crap. I enjoy the Recaro seats better than the crappy seats in the vette or mustang... I've driven both. Even the fat recaro option in the mustang are junk.

I'm not sure who runs a 4.7 in the Nismo either. My 350z with intake and 200 pounds off did it in 4.9 with significantly less power.

I would have bought that if it had a Toyota motor and 6 speed. They talk crap about a Z but at least Nissan still make them in JAPAN and are still Japanese....

If I want German I will go grab an M2