View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 08:47 PM   #31 (permalink)
Jinxx
Track Member

Drives: 2017 nismo 370z
Jinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond reputeJinxx has a reputation beyond repute

So I put the OEM oil cooler back in with the 25 row....with only the 25 row oil cooler I was around ~210 in 60 degree weather and it would increase to ~225 with aggressive driving ...After adding the OEM with the 25 row ...still 60 degree weather ....I’m seeing ~190 and with some aggressive driving ~200 -205. Oil comes up to temp fairly quickly and when it is around 205 it comes back down to 190 ish with in a minute or so. From what I’m seeing summer temps would increase maybe 20-25 more degrees across the board on the hottest days . The factory cooler definitely does assist the A to A cooler and works great in cold weather bringing the oil temp up.
Jinxx is offline   Reply With Quote