Thread: Golf R Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 05:42 AM   #11 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Yes definitely not worth it. The drivetrain is quite weak. Volkswagen vehicles as far from reliable or dependable. Volkswagen resale value over the first five years is among one of the worst in the automotive industry. Every Volkswagen owner I ever met honestly did not like their Volkswagen good luck. I had a Volkswagen Jetta and really could not wait for the chance to sell it or trade it in. If you did purchase a Volkswagen I hope you get an extended warranty you will need it. I am not being biased but the Nissan 370Z or Infiniti G37 is a much better overall vehicle to own and a lot more fun to drive.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote