View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 02:06 PM   #61 (permalink)
frost
Retired admin

Drives: Your Wife Crazy
frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDave View Post
The spending justification has never been my issue during the course of the thread. Only the claim that Base/Sport is faster than a Nismo. Everyone has their own justification for spending what they do on various things throughout their lives. I don't feel that I need to justify what I spent on my car or anything else I've bought in my lifetime to you. That's my business. My complaint is with guys that try to generalize Nismo buyers as being ***** just because they bought a Nismo.
You're shifting direction on me mate; if you wanna argue with whoever said nismo owners are asses, I can go take a nap because that wasn't me.

You seem pretty defensive against me for saying that the price of the nismo doesn't justify the costs, but that's what this thread is about. The original poster said "I can't seem to justify the price difference between the models, especially when it's just a few bolt-on upgrades" which is exactly what my post is about. great for you that you don't feel the need to justify what you spent (likely because you can't) or that it's none of my business (which by the way you made it my business when you decided to post in this thread), but this thread is about convincing the OP that spending the money on the nismo is justifiable, which unless I missed something, no one can seem to be able to do.

You asked for proof that the nismo may be slower than the standard, I provided it, and now you want to go off in a rant to distract from it, but you're not pulling the wool over my eyes, my wife tries that trick all the time.
frost is offline   Reply With Quote