View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 04:18 PM   #61 (permalink)
Zyonara91
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010-Red-6spd-S/T
Zyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond reputeZyonara91 has a reputation beyond repute

They messed up in my opinion, big time. By dropping the ball on this one, it will give Nissan the opportunity to release a new Z and take a hold of the market, hopefully.

Exterior Design: I think it's decent, not the best looking car but not the worst.The concept was beautiful, I have no idea why they veered so far away from that design. If they retained the concept design, it would have worked in their favor and put them far ahead of the competition. 7/10.

Interior Design: Really? You literally copied the Z4 from BMW. For crying out loud, your have a company under your ownership called Lexus, you could have taken their interior design of the LC and taken it up a notch or two. You could of given us something extraordinary and set the benchmark in the segment. But no. 5/10.

Engine: I feel as if a in depth perspective is not required. Again, you took a unreliable BMW engine and threw it into the "Supra". How creative. You could have brought back the 2JZ and baptized it so that it would be made for the 21st century. 5/10.

Overall, I'm dissapointed with the car as a whole. We waited years for this? Right. I stand by the philosophy of "If you're going to do something, do it right with all of your effort".

Overall score: 17/30.
Zyonara91 is offline   Reply With Quote