View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 05:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooree01 View Post
I am very ocd about my maintainence i want the dealership to change my fluid because i dont feel confident enough in doing it myself my transmission is flawless right now
My question is if the dealership was to change my fluid and then my transmission acts up are the responsible for the damage. If yes
How would i take the enough precautions before servicing it?
The only reason i am asking i have heard alot of people getting problems after servicing the transmission.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Only problems I’ve heard about servicing an A/T is on the older cars with high mileage & being done for the first time...as it seems to knock stuff loose internally with the clean fluid.
I’ve never experienced anything like this personally/ as I do perform a routine service on all my A/T’s

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html
jchammond is offline   Reply With Quote