View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 11:01 PM   #1764 (permalink)
radensb
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z GM M6
radensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond reputeradensb has a reputation beyond repute
Default ZSpeed CSC for the Win!

+1 for Joe at ZSpeed!

After two failed stock CSC units from the dealership within a year, I talked with Joe and got his heave duty CSC unit. That was back in early 2015. When the second one went out, Nissan installed a new master cylinder and I talked them into installing the heavy duty CSC instead of yet another OEM unit. I have had ZERO problems since! I dont track and its a daily driver. I have only flushed the fluid once vs every 3 months with the OEM garbage. I also removed the clutch pedal spring because I hated how it masked the feeling of the hydraulic system.

Joe did this replacement right! Even the Nissan tech told me that he has never felt a clutch feel so good in these cars after they test drove it! What does that tell ya? Keep up the great products ZSpeed!
radensb is offline   Reply With Quote