View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 11:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
Shoeshear
Base Member

Drives: '15 370z Sport MT
Shoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond repute

Well the CSC and/or CMC finally gave up the ghost. The pedal went to the floor on my track day and even though the pressure came back, the pedal had never been the same since. Got cold here recently and the pedal just went closer and closer to the floor and finally went out. So I picked up the EZ street stage 2 clutch w/ 20lb midweight flywheel with the CMAK slave cylinder relocation from Zspeed and got it installed. No time or place to do it myself unfortunately and of course in the same week, someone tried to steal my motorcycle and I had to rent a car.

But she's back now! And I'll be damned, that CMAK changed the clutch entirely. It feels, dare I say, normal? Engagement is way smoother, perhaps a little less tactile though. And I think somehow the clutch chatter is less than stock and the drone in cabin seems to have reduced ever so slightly. Not sure how that would make sense, but w/e. Car feels great now. Just gotta break the clutch in for a few hundred miles.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1945.JPG (592.6 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by Shoeshear; 01-14-2019 at 12:42 PM. Reason: spelling
Shoeshear is offline   Reply With Quote