View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 12:47 PM   #18 (permalink)
bitflop
Base Member

Drives: 17' Nissan 370z Base
bitflop is on a distinguished road

I know this thing is old, but the amount of squeaks and rattles, and weird trim rubbing That happens in my car is crazy. I bought it new, it only has 35k right now, and I already find it annoying af. I’ve only modded ltheaders, full tomei, and gen 3 intake with a Osiris tune 342whp.. When I’m driving on a smooth road I’m ok, however, my car sounds like **** when I go over bumpy roads, I’m not sure if I get more bothered by this than most...or the fact that my previous car was a bmw 135i that had no road noise or interior noise from car. Other people when they ride my car don’t hear it too much, but I feel like the car is so noisy you kinda gotta know the noises to isolate what I’m talking about. Either way, it REALLY REALLY ruins the experience for me, it feels like I’m in a **** box, poorly put together... makes me regret spending 30k on this car....but then I’m like dude chill, it’s just some ******* squeaks, but I keep thinking...man I wanna mid this more...is it really gonna be a mission to keep trying to find tattle points and ****? Watching videos....dude for 35k ONLY 5k more I could of got and sti, model 3, civic type r, bmw 228 230, entry level merc, but I got my rattle box z. And sometimes I gotta try to convince myself I made the right choice other times I dunno....sure the z is nice, and looks great on photos if you add a turbo kit, and a body kit, wheels suspension, yeah it’s dope af....but what could I have had....I digress

I get gauge trim noise, the start button holder trim makes noise (yes) , something behind the gps/stereo panel to the glove box...something right behind it or the trim connection itself....the door..omg the door, just everything about it, it’s loose, it rattles, even music does it...I’ve gone to Nissan several times, I’ve opened it up trying to fix it, I get noise from the trunk area underneath, I get the rattle from the trunk locking mechanism, and the passenger trunk too area as well....and I thinks that’s all I can think about right now...

Anyway, I just wanna say I’m not hating on z’s, I don’t plan on selling mine ever actually. But **** AM I FRUSTRADED WITH THIS I’ve never mentioned it to anyone and now it has finally come out.
bitflop is offline   Reply With Quote