View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 12:44 PM   #30 (permalink)
Ventruck
Track Member

Drives: '13 Sport+Touring M6
Ventruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond reputeVentruck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Speed View Post
Like everyone above have said, they are out there. Just take your time and what ever you do, don't just settle. Get the one that you want!!
This goes for anything tbh.

I think it was during an April (2016) I was looking at a '10 Sport. I backed out because I thought the dealer was shady with the financing they were arranging, and despite being of the few in the budget, I wasn't convinced it was actually worthwhile.

Fast-forward to June of that same year, I find a '13 Sport Touring in way better condition for 4 grand more — the one I still have now.

There was no way in hell I was ever buying the first one, and that's really the principle. Don't settle. There was no coulda/woulda/shoulda kind of regret walking away from that even though at the time that was the difference between having a Z and no car period. The whole "YOLO" decision is buying such a car in general, but you take your time finding the best version of it.
Ventruck is online now   Reply With Quote