Thread: My 2010 Sport
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 03:03 PM   #79 (permalink)
sirnixalot
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
sirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond repute

Well as you can see things are a bit tight on the drivers side. I had 2 options, a little longer and more complicated intake and leave the stock AC lines alone or mod the AC lines and have a shorter intake.

I decided it was better to be able to pick up off the shelf AC lines rather than have to mod any future ones if I did end up needing.

As a result, I have this pizza slice S to side step the AC compressor and run the intake above the hot pipe

The passenger side appears to be a little less work. I will be testing these mock ups later on today. This exits by the power steering pump, I am hoping i can just do another couple pizza slices to point them to point where traditional intakes go through the radiator support