View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 07:10 AM   #3698 (permalink)
Felix_A
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 11' 370Z SP 6M
Felix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchammond View Post
You can claim anything you spent year to date for 2018’
Your tool man should be able to print off a receipt of the amount you spent in 2018 & if you made othe solo purchases,you gotta keep up with all of that.
Just use a shoebox or something to toss your receipts in.
They generally give you a standard deduction of a certain amount & if you can exceed it with your tax deductible spending,,,then itemize your return.
As mentioned earlier,work boots,uniforms,safety glasses,tools,toolbox & I even used a percentage of my cellphone expense/ because used it at work for work.
Many other things to claim,,,but I’m currently 1/2 asleep still
I thought about claiming the Fiat since I did buy it to get back and forth and pick up parts/tires. And I’ve got over $12k in tools and tool boxes I think. I’ll have to get Robbie to print me off a receipt.

Z1/Tomei/Rays/Zspeed/Xpress Skins/Alpine