View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 03:47 AM   #30 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Thanks for the clarification Raf. Didn't the FCC just shut down the idea of charging you guys for text messages to subsidize cell phones for everyone program?
Anything to take money from the people. When will Californians wake up?

I'm inclined to go to trial for my ticket. I was at 35 mph cruising on 4th gear, clearly rpm was low, officer had no db meter to determine that I was more than 95dbs. He came from afar to get to me before the stop and shut the engine. He did not ask me to rev, I had carb stickers on my CAI ( yes he asked me to pop the hood). Clearly has zero evidence that I was at 95db. And did not look underneath to check if exhaust was modified.

>MyZ's Album< NISMO Convert/ECUTEK/Takeda CAI/F.I. HFC NR CB Carbon/F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler/4.08 Final Drive /Powertrix+Swifts/Hotchkis/SPL/Whiteline/TWM/Zoom Engineering/EVO-R/AeroJacket Vented CF Fenders + CF Spoiler/Avant Garde-WORK/NST/Morimoto Halo/STi Clear Lenses/Carbon Signal Automotive/RJM Performance/ZSpeed Clutch Flywheel CSC delete

Last edited by axmea?; 01-09-2019 at 03:56 AM.
axmea? is offline   Reply With Quote