View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 01:04 AM   #36 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
Can you not just ship your car there... all of us will take turns driving it around for you....
Why would I do that when I can just show up and drive y'all's Z's that are much more prepared for the Dragon than my own Z?

I have a 34 row FI oil cooler, Stillen brake ducts, SPL FUCAs, and an ARC coolant reservoir that I'd like to be installed before driving that stretch of road very hard. Most of them have been sitting in the garage for 2+ years so the likelihood of me installing them before May is slim to none. For reference, I still have a number of holes in the gyp board in my house from plumbing repairs after a slab leak over a year ago. And that's after patching half of the holes when I finished wiring up the living room two weeks ago lol

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote