View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 12:31 AM   #26 (permalink)
nis350
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
nis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond repute

that's correct... Obnoxiously loud exhaust has always been illegal and they are now attached a fine to it. 95db is quite loud.

I personally like exhaust with a nice tone, but not the fart cans that sound like a broken exhaust that scare away the roaches a mile away. And those Harley's with open pipe that wake up the whole city miles away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
There's a lot of mis-information about the new law. It's not illegal to have a modified exhaust, it just has to be under the maximum db rating of I believe is 95 db's. Not to say that a shiny exhaust won't get you pulled over. Glad my FI canisters are carbon fiber.
nis350 is offline   Reply With Quote