View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 12:22 AM   #3285 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
My nephew was hit by a truck on the way home from school today. I'm fundraising for his medical bills On Facebook. If you feel like helping, here is the link.

https://www.facebook.com/donate/3820...e=external_url
So sorry to hear. Is there an another link to help? I don't do FB. I can just PayPal if that works.

If the family doesn't have a lot of assets and doesn't make a lot of money they should definitely try getting the government to pay for it. My idiot friend got drunk, fell backwards off a mobile home porch railing, broke his neck, and got $90K worth of medical bills paid by the federal government because he had $400 in his bank account and no assets at the time of his surgery. Thanks Obama!!

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |