Thread: Dash lights
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 09:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
Cory Gillmore
Base Member

Drives: 09 Sport/Touring MT
Cory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond repute

Guys guys guys...if you're going to own a Z the first "mod" you should buy is a damn code reader to keep behind your seat. Since the Z is a finicky little bitch and likes to throw codes that ruin my morning. So I promptly read them, google them and erase them and pretend I never saw them. Haha jk sorta but after I installed my intake I was getting a service engine light for a while until it adjusted and it bothered the hell out of me. But yeahj driving to a mechanic to get a code erased when Autozone literally sells a $20 part that will do it in your own driveway is very...weird..
Cory Gillmore is offline   Reply With Quote