View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 07:53 PM   #515 (permalink)
URBiN~HURMiT
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z 6MT
URBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Well, the machine shop is aholes and elbows on my motor. Got 2 guys working on it. John worked his magic and got them motivated. My turbo's are shipping out from Fast Intentions today also. Moving along now.
Spoke with Jon today and talked him in to swapping motors mine for yours - and putting your motor into my car ...
Cost me a little $$$ jingle $$$ to convince him it was OK, but it will be well worth it.
Hope you don't mind.

(just funnin' witch'ya)

I did speak with Jon though - they have the BR Racing scavenge pump now in the shop and the RPM roll bar should be there later this week.
Most everything is now done or in place to be done.

O' Happy Day
https://youtu.be/6zT8AyfsFmA