View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 08:49 PM   #503 (permalink)
blueranger
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Roadster 7AT
blueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
They are Xonarotor turbo's, stage 2, GT2868. If you have stage 1's, you have the GT2860's. You can call Kevin to get any additional info. Stage 2's are supposed to be good to 800hp

Stage 2.5's are like GT3076 turbo's. They go up a frame size compared to the stage 1 and 2's.
Not sure on the hp limit of these. I only know of one set and they are in the 900hp range. (Seb's car) You can talk to him also since
he is building your engine.
I know what Seb has... Just curious what you were running.
F.I. Stage 1 Twin Turbo #48 | E85 FlexFuel | Built 7AT | F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler | F.I. Flex Plate | F.I. 19 row Trans Cooler | MT ET Street S/S | ECUTEK Tuned by Seb | RPM Roll Bar
blueranger is offline   Reply With Quote