View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 08:22 PM   #452 (permalink)
johnnydrama
Track Member

Drives: Nismo & FPace SVR
johnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond reputejohnnydrama has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to johnnydrama

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
They're a pretty easy mod to do also (the intake upgrades, I can't speak to the air guide).
The intake guide is straight forward as well and easy to do in conjunction with the race intake upgrades, especially since you already have the front fascia removed. I don’t think the intake guide would work with the FI tow bar since it is bolted to the underside of the stock crash bar. I’m sure if your savvy you could rig it up fine. This was one of the main reasons I went with Z1’s crash bar modification service. It’s also cheaper, safer and can still be used with the front bumper foam (this was important to me since I primarily use my Nismo as a street car), there also wasn’t substantial weight savings since the stock tow bar is aluminum and is already light. Z1 also turned it quickly and I shipped and had the modded crash bar back to me in 3-4days.
johnnydrama is offline   Reply With Quote