View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 01:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
vman12
Base Member

Drives: '14 370z roadster M6
vman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond reputevman12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJM370ZR View Post
I use the top daily and we play this cat and mouse game where it breaks after about a year and then they fix it, rinse wash and repeat.

I sued Nissan under the California lemon law and we settled for an undisclosed sum that I am happy with.
so when the roof keeps breaking do you keep paying each time? Or is it all pretty much covered forever since they gave you a new roof under warranty?

They told me that after my roof replacement the extended warranty is used up and won't pay for anything else. But the roof is under a 1 year nissan warranty itself, so they will keep trying to get it fixed. Just sucks if something else breaks.
vman12 is offline   Reply With Quote