View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 11:36 PM   #442 (permalink)
Whjaxn17
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 370Z 6MT
Whjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond reputeWhjaxn17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmstitt View Post
How much of a pain was it to install the z1 intake upgrade with the dewla air guide? I was thinking of doing the same, but wasn’t sure there would be room, even with a modified crash bar.
I'm actually running the FI tow bar. I'm not entirely sure how they mounted them when it was reassembled at Z1, but Injust had them resting on the bar. The air guide was bolted in at the top. It screws into the bottom of the stock bar, but that's not an option w/ the FI bar. I used a stainless steel zip tie through the hole in the bottom of the guide and the tow hook hole, pulled it as tight as I could and hit it w/ some black spray paint. It was pretty solid that way, but I imagine Z1 screwed it down a little better.
Whjaxn17 is offline   Reply With Quote