View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 11:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jhill
Track Member

Drives: 2013 370z sport
Jhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond reputeJhill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLara485 View Post
Ok, throwing in the towel. My "suede" looks awful. I started off really mild with just a damp rag and gentle scrubbing, moved up to oxiclean, oxiclean and hard scrubbing, dish soap, rubbing alcohol..... they still look terrible. Thinking of diluted bleach next.

Does this material (esp. in white) just look like crap after a while?
No way would I use some of those harsh chemicals on it. I think someone did I write up and restored his red that looked horrible and it restored really well just using water and some woolite. Google has many write up on restoring alcantara, you have you be careful mild detergents and light brushing etc, rubbing or scrubbing it can flatten it it and then if you damage it then it’s done you want get the texture back.
Jhill is offline   Reply With Quote