View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 10:10 PM   #577 (permalink)
Spartan 1771
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Wife crazy & 09 370Z
Spartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond repute

About a year ago another forum member, who shall remain nameless, posted an RJM clutch pedal for sale. In the ad he stated it was a version 3, was new and was never installed. The price was great, so I bought it. When I got it I was seriously pissed off. Clearly it was heavily used and wasn't the one pictured in the ad. I tried to contact him, but he never responded. I filed a PayPal complaint and got my money back, but couldn't return it because the moron didn't include his return address and never responded to my messages. So, free used clutch pedal for me!

Now the questions are, what version is it and do I have everything necessary for the install?

I've attached a number of pics. Any and all help answering these two questions will be most appreciated.

-DD Air Guide, Stillen G3 CAIs, 63mm Throttle Bodies, Motordyne M370, Berk HFCs, FI TDX CBE (non-res, CF), Sprint booster v3, Ecutek Dyno Tuned, and the list goes on...
Spartan 1771 is offline   Reply With Quote