View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 02:55 PM   #74 (permalink)
osburnrs
Base Member

Drives: 2015 370Z Nismo
osburnrs is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustleman222 View Post
I know it's been a while since posting any updates, but I have been trying to make strides. I swapped to an underdrive pulley from NST. I dynoed the car on a different dyno jet that I've never used and still 315whp. So it wasn't at difference at all. Money wasted if you ask me.

So the best I could on the 4.08 gears was a 12.40 on pump gas with the new setup. I then decided to swap fuel pump and injectors for e85 and etune. At the same time I swapped back to the 3.91, (I didn't try 4.08 on e85 because I was running out of time to get my runs in before the track shuts down). I was really thinking the 3.91 would do better for the 7at, but after a etune I ran a 12.38. I was data logging the runs and the a/f ratio were not very favorable to say the least (13.5 at WOT on e85). I am thinking a Dyno tune and retry the 3.91, 4.08, and even do the 3.69 before doing anything else.

Now I'm at a crossroads, cams or just boost the car. But I need to do a road course a couple days and see what she does.

Come run NASA at NOLA with me on the 19th. I’ll see if I can be your instructions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
osburnrs is offline   Reply With Quote