View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 12:04 AM   #286 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by James10694 View Post
I love Z1 as a company and the support they bring to the community.. but I've seen countless videos and dyno sheets from them. Their dyno appears to be overinflated. Many other shops post similar dyno sheets of cars with similar mods and they dont even come close to the numbers I see coming from Z1. I'm not a hater, I think this is an awesome build. But I think it would be fair to put that car on another dyno and see what it can do.
Dyno numbers you just have to accept. Yes, numbers can vary due to many things. Dyno type, Temp, humidity, etc. Spencer stated the numbers in the video for the Z1 full race engine. This car beat those numbers. Plus, he has stated his before numbers of 334hp. The cams work. No question about it. Heck, when my car get's finished my numbers will be around the 680hp level on MA's dyno. Folks are already beating me up about putting my car on a dynojet for a number comparison. Am I going to, probably not because I don't really care.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote