View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 12:48 PM   #440 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan 1771 View Post
I'm to the point where the majority of the HP gaining mods I want to do are beyond my capability. Cams are one of those mods, but finding a shop in my area that I trust to do that kind of work has been hard. I've been down to their area for the 2017 Z Nationals, but never to their shop. I may consider going down a week or so before the Z Nationals this year so they can work on my Z, but that will require a lot of planning. How long did it take them, and if you don't mind me asking, what did they charge you?
You are in Maryland. MA-motorsports can take care of you. They did all the testing for JWT on these cams. See other thread. You will need headers also.
Test pipes won't cut it.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote