View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 12:40 PM   #439 (permalink)
Spartan 1771
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Wife crazy & 09 370Z
Spartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whjaxn17 View Post
I mentioned to them that I thought once that batch of goodies was installed, it would probably be scary close if it didn't beat it, so I'm guessing they agreed and went ahead just in case. I think a big part of it was the cam install because to the best of my knowledge, they've only done those on my car and 1 other, a G37 I believe.
I'm to the point where the majority of the HP gaining mods I want to do are beyond my capability. Cams are one of those mods, but finding a shop in my area that I trust to do that kind of work has been hard. I've been down to their area for the 2017 Z Nationals, but never to their shop. I may consider going down a week or so before the Z Nationals this year so they can work on my Z, but that will require a lot of planning. How long did it take them, and if you don't mind me asking, what did they charge you?

-DD Air Guide, Stillen G3 CAIs, 63mm Throttle Bodies, Motordyne M370, Berk HFCs, FI TDX CBE (non-res, CF), Sprint booster v3, Ecutek Dyno Tuned, and the list goes on...
Spartan 1771 is offline   Reply With Quote