View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 03:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
StormWhite
Base Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Coupe
StormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond reputeStormWhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dts3 View Post
My search didn't turn up anything helpful, so I'll ask here: I'd like to make a harness for one of the connectors on the Z for a project, but I have no idea how to find connector part numbers. I have the FSM, and I see what look like part numbers in the "Connector Type" field, but searching for that doesn't get me much.

In the last post in this thread about installing autodim mirrors, the poster lists the exact JST connector part numbers, which are then found on Ebay and Digikey. I would like to find this information for other connectors in the FSM.

DIY: Fitting an auto dimming mirror

Any ideas how he made that translation?
I believe I read the information either on a Navara Forum or on one of the UK 370Z Forums. The info was 100% accurate and I was able to buy the parts from Ebay.
StormWhite is offline   Reply With Quote