View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 05:11 PM   #91 (permalink)
Cory Gillmore
Base Member

Drives: 09 Sport/Touring MT
Cory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadfoot View Post
As much as i wont a bike i know buying one might cost me my life with the way these clowns drive in NY..Maybe if i lived down south i would get one. One of the reasons i got my Z fun and safe.
I firmly believe most people who die on sportbike do so because of their own ignorance. I owned one for 4 years, I know what it did to me, it made me feel invincible. A lot of riders do die because of another car but, if you're going 130mph and someone pulls out in front of you, whose fault is it really? So many riders die because they're going way too fast and the car sees them and thinks they have enough time to pull out but they didn't know the guy was going triple the speed limit. Lots of dudes die that way.
Cory Gillmore is offline   Reply With Quote