View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 12:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
gbrettin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Tricycle
gbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond reputegbrettin has a reputation beyond repute

Bought a verus rear diffuser because my car may have went airborn at some point... I will not confirm nor deny that.

Also seen in the picture are the side blades for my Z, new dual band AFR, Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator and some camber arm that I picked up on the cheap. The Uprev tuning software was sold (more on that later).

Some Aerolatch hood pins

Zspeed under shroud:

Zex Nitrous Kit w/ bottle heater and remote opener (Click Here for nitrous install)
Nitrous filling stations (because why not)

I think an eject button is called for with nitrous.

Install completed with nitrous

I added carbon fiber shifter trim, switch plates and Kenwood Excelon. The Excelon can tie into the OBD2. Gale Force's pillar can also be found in the picture. I recently upgraded to a dual Innovate wideband reader.

While I was on the carbon fiber kick... figured I would pickup some CF paddles. (look close, you can see my monkey toes)

You knows what goes good with interior carbon fiber? exterior carbon fiber.

Finite Element Design Brake duct inlets w/ stillen brake cooling

I want an even flow of CF, not too much just accent pieces so I found legit CF B pillars, not CF overlays. These will replace the OEM pillar

I wanted some cooling for my engine bay so I went with Fly 1 Spec-V hood. - SOLD in favor of making my own pin on hood.

Should go good with the Fly 1 Duckbill v3. (Fast intention exhaust removed. more on that later)

another view of the duckbill. Fuel pump failed so it was upgraded to an Aeromotive Stealth 340

Last edited by gbrettin; 04-07-2021 at 03:48 PM.
gbrettin is offline   Reply With Quote