Thread: My 2010 Sport
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 07:12 PM   #75 (permalink)
sirnixalot
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
sirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond repute

Got the broken engine with the turbos on back in along with the radiator support, intercooler and cold side piping.

This bracket that the wiring harness clips to will need trimming to run the intake for the passenger side

I need to adjust the compressor housing clockwise a small amount but the hot side piping is pretty simple. There is no way in hell i can fit an intake to run the way i want to run it without converting to the newer low side ac line. I also need a lower profile fitting than that big *** -12AN off the coolant adapter plate. I have a 1/2" NPT to 3/4" hose barb in the summit cart

I'm gonna have to bend the newer low side ac line up a bit and fire sleeve it as well.

I'm having a well deserved day off tomorrow with my son, thursday I'll be tack welding the hot side piping together and confirming fitment.

I also need to get my VVEL ladders off to AAM next week as well so they can bolt everything down with the C2's

Last edited by sirnixalot; 01-02-2019 at 07:13 PM.
sirnixalot is offline   Reply With Quote