View Single Post
Old 12-28-2018, 11:16 PM   #22 (permalink)
BlackElectric
Base Member

Drives: '16 370Z White M6
BlackElectric has a reputation beyond reputeBlackElectric has a reputation beyond reputeBlackElectric has a reputation beyond reputeBlackElectric has a reputation beyond reputeBlackElectric has a reputation beyond reputeBlackElectric has a reputation beyond reputeBlackElectric has a reputation beyond reputeBlackElectric has a reputation beyond reputeBlackElectric has a reputation beyond reputeBlackElectric has a reputation beyond reputeBlackElectric has a reputation beyond repute

I think major update would be a bit of an understatement for this one. Since my last update:

-Nismo Bumper Swap, front and rear
-BC Coilovers Install
-Center tower bar rewrapped in white microsuede
-On order: CF Hood and Fenders from Fly1

Let's start with the bumpers... so I got in a minor accident with a pole which left a minor scuff on my rear bumper. I was looking for an excuse to pull the trigger on a set of Nismo bumpers from Z1 and this gave me a reason to do it. The bumpers came in great shape but my paint guy didn't match the paint properly so it came out the wrong shade of white...

May not look so bad here but it is much more noticeable in person. Weighing options to fix this, I am either going to try a different paint guy because there is no way in hell I am taking my bumpers back there, or I may try and wrap the car. I am not partial to the idea of wrapping it but at this point I have exhausted my car mod funds, plus I really like ViVid's space pearl Vinyl:

The photo here doesn't do the vinyl justice. I am going to attempt to wrap the roof in the coming week to see if it would be viable for me to make an attempt.

I also recently installed BC coilovers, sticking with a conservative ~1" drop for now until I can work out issues with the camber/scraping. The ZSpeed aluminum splash gaurd is catching on everything so I am debating if I want to do away with it. Will probably get a set of camber arms soon to address the alignment issue:

I also redid the tower bar wrap in a white suede as I eventually want to do up the interior in a white vinyl:

Have a bunch of projects lined up for next month, including installing new fenders and hood from Fly1. You can follow my build on my YT channel as well:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8...uO0uOa29rjLuaw
BlackElectric is offline   Reply With Quote