View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 11:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

The Coolerworx short throw shifter is expensive but is well worth it and is a great improvement over the Genuine Nissan OEM shifter definitely. On my last Z I was able to improve my times at the track after the Coolerworx short throw shifter installation as I found myself forcing it into gear using the Genuine Nissan OEM shifter which over time can damage your transmission. The Coolerworx short throw shifter can prevent you from damaging your transmission and has nice features. Install the RJM Performance petal if you have not already it’s well worth it.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote