View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 03:18 PM   #33 (permalink)
Desert Rat
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370Z M6 Base
Desert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond repute

Vettes sell because they are reasonably priced for a reasonably fast car. I think this will flop if they go way north of 100k on this one.

And mid engine....while it's great and all, it's just not a vette anymore. It's something else entirely.

I'm with the C2 guy here.

Add to that, Screw GM. After the taxpayers bail them out they have the nerve to shut down factories and move more production to Mexico rather than retooling those factories to make vehicles that sell.

Yes, my Z was built in Japan, but Nissan never claims to be an American company, and never took a dime of my tax money to stay afloat.
Desert Rat is offline   Reply With Quote