View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 02:51 PM   #55 (permalink)
Desert Rat
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370Z M6 Base
Desert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
Most people who get the sports package don’t get it for the SRM feature alone and it just so happens to be included in the package. If the SRM was an a la carte item, I would probably still get it just to have it. I myself opted for the SP for the rear wing (the car without it looks weird IMO).

I personally don’t rip on people that got the base model, as I’m sure they have their reasons for it.

While I applaud you for paying cash for your car, this also means it’s one less major item being reported on your credit report.
I'm an old guy with an 800+ score. No need for more crap on my credit report. Have been working in the credit industry for over 25 years.

Yes, there are other good options with the sport model, but boy does the price jump.
Desert Rat is offline   Reply With Quote