View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 10:43 AM   #22 (permalink)
marty31
Base Member

Drives: 19 Camaro ZL1 A10
marty31 has a reputation beyond reputemarty31 has a reputation beyond reputemarty31 has a reputation beyond reputemarty31 has a reputation beyond reputemarty31 has a reputation beyond reputemarty31 has a reputation beyond reputemarty31 has a reputation beyond reputemarty31 has a reputation beyond reputemarty31 has a reputation beyond reputemarty31 has a reputation beyond reputemarty31 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I sold my Z a year and 4 months ago for a Camaro 2ss with an aftermarket 1le suspension. I adore and miss my Z but the radical handling for its size is an anomaly. The Camaro handling is rididulousbwith a viscious amount of power and torque to match.

I've also strongly considered just going up to the ZL1. I'd love for you to stay and update us on the OTHER VEHICLES section. I'm mostly their now because news for the Z is stagnant. If I can help in the GD section I do.

The supra is kinda holding me back from jumping in a ZL1 and also. I'm afraid I'll get a ZL1 and then the Z concept will drop out of left blue.

Remember. We were announced the 350z would be a 370z in June 2008. We saw the 370z in October 2008 and the 370z was being sold by Feb 2009. It was that fast. Right before calling it a 370z. They showed us a smaller lighter 350z and played that game with us...

Now they have that 370z with the red sport engine concept. It's giving me hope of something to come.

But anyway. You're ZL1 input may inspire me to stick with the Camaro. I can't imagine another 190hp and torque on top of the torque I have now that has given my passengers whiplash.

Big congrats to you!!!

Geez.... The ZL1 makes my SS Look weak. Lmao!!
Unknown, I will definitely post up in the “Other Vehicles” section. That’s a good idea. With the totally different powerband in the Chevy combined with the automatic 10 speed, I’m back to learning the capabilities and limitations. Put it up for winter with about 800 miles on it so come spring, I’ll get back on it.