View Single Post
Old 12-26-2018, 08:49 PM   #154 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derraj06 View Post
Hey that blue thing is mine!

I’m working on the driver side tonight and providing some info to FE on the template and some measurements. My end goal is to do a write up next week once I’m happy with the fitment (not seeing any part issues, it’s just a bit of a bear to make things my version of perfect.) if you guys would find it helpful. I’ve spent about 30 hours on the various things with this firs tset. Roughly half of that is just measurements and info for FE but I would gues this will be about a 20-40 hour ordeal for most depending on how carefully you want to cut it but I am doing this with the fenders on the car as I still drive it daily.
I certainly appreciate the time and effort you have put into this.
madwi is offline   Reply With Quote