View Single Post
Old 12-26-2018, 05:31 PM   #51 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
Since everyone here is bagging on the base models, I'll do a little bagging of my own. If you truly know how to drive a stick and drive it well, you don't need this feature.

Flame on.

I'll say this about my base model. I paid cash for it and have never made a payment on it.
Most people who get the sports package don’t get it for the SRM feature alone and it just so happens to be included in the package. If the SRM was an a la carte item, I would probably still get it just to have it. I myself opted for the SP for the rear wing (the car without it looks weird IMO).

I personally don’t rip on people that got the base model, as I’m sure they have their reasons for it.

While I applaud you for paying cash for your car, this also means it’s one less major item being reported on your credit report.