View Single Post
Old 12-26-2018, 11:51 AM   #2555 (permalink)
ZontheRocks
Track Member

Drives: 2016 Nissan PW 370Z
ZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond reputeZontheRocks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abm89 View Post
My evo-r carbon mirrors looked fine and has held up (F1 style mirrors). Maybe their quality went down or they have someone else working the carbon.
I picked up some mirror covers from EVO-R last year during a sale and I would say that I received an 8/10, if truly judging finish and quality. I have a few wavy fiber areas and had some seethrough pinholes. I chalked it up to being the TJ Maxx/Ross castoffs at a cheaper price.

I have not seen how the Nismo, Seibon, Fujimara finishes looks for comparison, however keep in mind the size of the companies and the price point. In MOST instances, you get what you pay for.

It is unacceptable to send the above product out to a customer.
ZontheRocks is offline   Reply With Quote