View Single Post
Old 12-24-2018, 11:47 AM   #11 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baronsmokes View Post
I have allways worked on my cars.Love the sound of of V8s.I still own several V8 cars and my twin Turbo Z.
This is not easy for me ether.All car companies are headed in this direction.
You can like it or not like it but it is happening.
Steep learng curve.A lot more than just upgradeing battery packs.
You are absolutely right. Electric is the way of the future. I still don’t know if that will be fuel cell or battery, but only one of those is here, now, in any meaningful way. So great for you for catching that train just as it is leaving the station.

I know what electric boost can do on a sport hybrid, and can just imagine what it will be like on a sport-tuned pure electric.

I’ve got no beef with electric, except range and the realities of charging once this format becomes mainstream. It’s autonomous that I cannot stand (though I can see the argument for that as well - just wait until I’m dust for it to happen, please).

I hope that this car is everything you want and expect it to be. And that delivery is as quick as possible. Waiting is never fun, and that’s a long one.
ZCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote