View Single Post
Old 12-23-2018, 11:01 PM   #189 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I know that feeling. Trying pulling into a station with a 41ft motorhome flat towing a Grand Cherokee. You can't back up. You have to unhook the Jeep to do it. Diesel prices around the country is all over the place. The motorhome has a 100 gal tank. Try paying for that a couple of times on a trip. When traveling with the motorhome. I try to fill up at truck stops. Flying J, Loves, or Pilot. Pilot and Flying J are set up for RV's. I can dump my grey and black tanks there.
I get better fuel mileage with my gooseneck LQ horse trailer compared to the new car hauler. The wind resistance kills my fuel mileage. I am kicking myself for getting a bumper pull and not a gooseneck trailer. They however are way more expensive. If I start
towing my car more I will consider something else.