View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 07:29 PM   #56 (permalink)
370Rpm
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370Z
370Rpm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jginnane View Post
My, my. "The Sleeper Has Awakened." (Frank Herbert)

Let's get this straight -- an ad has run here for over six months. As recently as a week ago, it said, quote: "Best offer". Now we, uh -- what's the word? Need something for the crack pipe?

You'd really have to be SMOKING CRACK to even consider this. One -- They're NOT "mint". The pictures that were posted looked like a wellworn set of beaters with the summer treads more than half gone.

Two -- did someone say the owner doesn't even have a Z? WTF? Then how does he claim to know the set or rims hasn't been pounded into squares by the winter potholes on the Belt Parkway? Or did he just kinda eyeball them?

Three, the $800 cash offer was to make this thing go away, for all practical purposes. It was an over/under proposition; the worn rubber looked basically useless, but I was hoping a couple rims might be salvageable by someone in this Tristate area, and I was willing to warehouse them (halfway btw AC and NYC) until needed. I was willing to put the set on a Hunter balance to find out what was useable, and what wasn't.

My offer is withdrawn and the seller's name has been added to my TWIT FILTER. "Caveat Emptor."

LOL, how many times have you been told to get life in your travels?

Dont get all bent out of shape because I blew off your lowball offer. You did crack me up with this post, throwing out "Hunter" as your tire balancing machine of choice and so on. For you to say these wheels are worn out just goes to further prove your altered state of perception. You obviously have optical or intelligence issues to call these wheels "beaters".

NEXT, Why I'm even entertaining your retarded response is beyond me but YES Sherlock, I do NOT have a 370Z. My fiance' had one for a short period of time if you must know everything about me being the geek squad internet detective you are. That is where the original 19" wheels that Chuck bought came from. Then I traded his 19" wheels to a young guy from Eastport (about 90 mins away from the belt parkway) so I DOUBT they were abused on that road very often.

At the end of all of this, your a Debbie Downer who has nothing better to do then pollute my thread with your useless BS that NO ONE cares about and your not buying anything from me, not only because you dont want to, but also because I wouldnt sell you anything anyway. You could offer me 8000$ for the set of wheels/tires and I wouldnt take it. Why? Because your that annoying pain in the *** that will cry and take pictures and slander and whine about one wheel having a tiny mark on the inside of a wheel or something. Because your the toolbox washing, waxing and PARKING your 35k car in the driveway and at meets and never actually DRIVING it. So like MANY others have surely told you before, GET A LIFE AND GET OUT OF MINE.

I'm probably not going to be back tonight to respond to whatever dumbass concoction post you brew together after this, but I'll probably get it on my phone later tonight when I'm OUT with my FRIENDS, ENJOYING LIFE. These are things your probably not familiar with because your too busy playing farmville on facebook and looking for "free mods". C ya!
370Rpm is offline   Reply With Quote