View Single Post
Old 12-22-2018, 05:25 AM   #29 (permalink)
Girald
Base Member

Drives: 15' 370z SpTech 6MT
Girald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyonara91 View Post
Thanks for the solid and un bias review, it is greatly appreciated. I use my car as a daily driver, I never have, or will, take it to the track, but that's just me. The next tires I grab will be the S04's. I am aware that some tire manufactures have a different sizing for the same type of tire. For example a 275 from Mich may be wider than a 275 from Pirelli.

When it comes to S04 sizing vs the Firehawk sizing are they S04's wider or skinnier? Thanks in advance for your assistance, it is greatly appreciated!
I did have the S04s on 15 sport rays, and the Firestones on 15 nismo rims, so I couldnt tell you how the s04s would sit on the rears compared to the Firestones, but the fronts seemed slightly (if at all) skinnier per width (... i am being picky though (very close to how the oem Bridgestones sat)

Hope that helps