View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 11:02 PM   #31 (permalink)
nis350
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
nis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond repute

he had a defective motor. the motor is great if built properly and within specs.

I'd doubt that you would blow up a motor if the oci is a couple of thousand miles beyond the 5k mile recommendation under normal driving condition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
I anticipate you had good luck with the new engine you installed? Best wishes with your new power plant under the hood. It’s really hard to believe the fate your old engine seen at such low mileage. Everyone I talk to will say our VQ37HR engines are “bulletproof” and will last a long time. People will have different experiences with any engine from what I see. It is the consumers decision to decide their oil change intervals and what brand products they will use for their oil changes.
nis350 is offline   Reply With Quote