View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 07:41 PM   #444 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

Spooler this is very interesting. You're pretty much talking about my build. I went 10:1 with the C2 cams and a bigger turbo. Still tuning it now with Seb but you're absolutely correct with the Cams helping with spool.The 6870 spools faster than the 6266 did by a long shot. Also if I WOT in 6th gear cruising 70 I'll hit 12psi before it hits 4500rpm. I had a problem with traction for 3rd gear WOT logs but switching to R888R's solved that in short order. Just moving on to E85 on Map 1 so pretty soon we'll see how it handles boost and E85. I don't think I'll be done tuning for a bit but as soon as I amI'll be throwing it on some rollers to see where it sits. I've guessed at 800rwhp but after feeling the hits ridiculous boost I'll be content with a 750 on corn and leave it where it sits.
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote