View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 03:21 AM   #1176 (permalink)
justin_boy
Track Member

Drives: z34
justin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond reputejustin_boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I running 285/35-19 P4S on 19x9.5, +25 front. Stock height. There is a small lump inside the fender, towards the bumper. Think it is for bolt clearance. That's the only place that I rub at. I do trackdays. So that maybe why I rub in that spot. The extra cornering forces.
In the rear. I'm running 345/30-19 PPS on 19x12, +28. No rubbing, but I don't think I have enough clearance to run a true coil-over in the rear. It's tight at the top of tire and shock. If true coil-overs are in your plans. Go with the 325's.
did you have to do anything to the rear to fit?
I have 305/35/18 toyo r888r on 12" et 27 and its stretching a bit. I want to go to 335's next
justin_boy is offline   Reply With Quote