View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 10:27 PM   #437 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

I think the JWT C2 cams are better for us. My understanding the guy had FI 3.5 turbo's. I would have used the JWT C1 cams on that engine. You can see the torque curve in the video. It's flat and comes on hard down low. Too much for my liking. He will struggle with traction down low for sure. Looking at your graphs the 3.357 is the reason your dyno graphs read low. Doesn't matter if the car is not in the correct rpm range for the quarter mile. The less shifting is also better for 1/4 mile. A 3.5 diff would be better for you I beat. MA can fix that up for you also with a quick change diff and custom subframe. LOL
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote