View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 10:11 PM   #435 (permalink)
URBiN~HURMiT
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z 6MT
URBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond reputeURBiN~HURMiT has a reputation beyond repute

Spooler !!! Glad your back !!!

I have the JW2 exhaust cams installed ... along with the BW EFR 71/63 turbos.

Here's the DynoLog numbers from last October:

667.4 DynoLog RWHP = 780 on the DynoJet
545 DyonoLog RWTQ = 638 on the DynoJet
(The bottom graph is a conversion to DynoJet Numbers).

Here are 2 other factors that lowered these numbers,

1) The car was dyno'd (this time) with the M/T street slicks still on the car
2) I have the 3.357 FD from a 7AT installed (with Quaife LSD)

With the 3.357 I am addressing the wheel spin on launch and I will be able to shift into 2nd at 45'ish mph

This dyno session was to check new CJM massive I/C that was installed to address the heat soak issue with low boost on pump gas.

The car is still at MA-Motorsports with the delivery date pushed back to mid March.
The little issues have been addressed - and all that's left now is the RPM 6 point Roll Bar to arrive and be installed - oh, and that Turbo Smoke issue resolved ...

* Side Note here ... when they dyno'd my car they told me there was another Z in the shop with the FI v.2.5's being installed...they said it would make more power than mine...hope this helps :-)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bobg _DYNOLOG_dyno.jpg (682.6 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg 370_Final_Drive_Speed_Graph.jpg (314.1 KB, 15 views)