View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 09:54 PM   #186 (permalink)
blueranger
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Roadster 7AT
blueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond reputeblueranger has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Guys & Gals

Sorry for the lack of updates.

I have made several attempts to communicate with the manufacturer and have not had any response. I requested to purchase a top and provide feedback to the group on form and fitment. This in turn should help get the orders and production going.

As many of you know my long quest for this solution came from a broken top out of warranty. This top took a full year to develop and the donor car was key to make this happen. I am very impressed with the final product (pictures posted) and would like to have this even if my top was not broken.

You are welcome to reach out to the manufacturer Smoothline Tops and report back here if you can get a response.

Smooth Line
Email: info.smoothline@gmail.com
phone: 724-575-0882

I truly believe this option would really help the 370Z Vert community. I worked on this for a long time not only or myself but for all others in my situation. Hopefully we can get this going and provide a good option for all.

Thank you.
F.I. Stage 1 Twin Turbo #48 | E85 FlexFuel | Built 7AT | F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler | F.I. Flex Plate | F.I. 19 row Trans Cooler | MT ET Street S/S | ECUTEK Tuned by Seb | RPM Roll Bar
blueranger is offline   Reply With Quote